Hello PluginLibrary!

This is a sample PluginLibrary Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

...and this is the hellopl_example template.

Bonemesh
Its almost every round now that someone tries to "prove bonemesh needs a nerf" by going bonemesh for most of the game or just complaining about it in general. Yet, no one is coming to forums and little to discord. I agree with the general population with the idea of nerfing him but to a lesser extent. He just needs a slower firing rate and no longer having the ability to heal himself.
Website Find
I was going to make a post on the bonemesh, but I decided against it because there was already enough backlash against it to the point where I was certain Jaek was going to nerf it by then. I do agree with nearly all of these points, especially the ones about people not actually taking action. Every time someone complains in-game, I almost never see them actually say something about it in the forums. And that's a shame, because I feel the forums is the place where your suggestions will be the most direct with the devs.
Website Find
i don't see how bonemesh currently needs a nerf. there's nothing wrong with him
Find
I can't tell if you're serious or just joking because I am an idiot. Please elaborate.
Website Find
remove splash and change direct dmg from 30 to 25 thats all that would need to change to balance the bonemesh out. giving the bonemesh an easy low risk spam tool to dmg players inside the cade while also healing zombies was a bad balance decision imo.
Website Find

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)