Hello PluginLibrary!

This is a sample PluginLibrary Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

...and this is the hellopl_example template.

Redeeming via Command Retains Players Inventory
I know we're supposed to redeem players who die due to prop physics or other bugged deaths but a lot of the time it seems unnecessary, when they're redeemed they don't have any of the weapons or points they had prior to dying, it's pointless to come back from being a zombie at that point.

I think there needs to be a way for the game to remember what the player had upon dying, no matter how they die, so that if they're redeemed by a member of staff they're given their inventory back, that way it's as if nothing happened.
Website Find
Yes, I think it ruins the round for that player if they died by tripping over a prop, or some sort and have to lose all their stuff. I'm not a developer so and don't know my way around LUA all that well so, I don't know how hard it would be to write up a script for that.
Mango~
Website Find

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Redeeming on OBJ maps Alguy 1 74 07-06-2019, 04:32 PM
Last Post: snake eyes
  Snake is Dummy Thicc voice command The Caped Coconut 0 243 03-01-2019, 02:08 PM
Last Post: The Caped Coconut
  traits in inventory shad 0 219 12-25-2018, 01:53 AM
Last Post: shad