Hello PluginLibrary!

This is a sample PluginLibrary Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

...and this is the hellopl_example template.

Poll: Should the m1 have it’s knife buffed and it’s bullets nerfed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Why? The m1 is only good for it’s insane bullet damage
50.00%
1 50.00%
Yes. The damage of the bullets should be lowered and make the m1 a viable melee/ versatile tool
50.00%
1 50.00%
Idfc. I don’t use the m1 gayrand
0%
0 0%
Wtf is the garand?
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Re-balance the m1 (garand)
So I’ve been playing with the m1 garand for a while now and I’ve noticed a few things. 

1.) While the damage on the gun its self is good, the secondary stab attack is useless. 35/40 damage is pretty weak and I feel like it could have it’s damage increased 

2.) lower the ROF. If you spam left click this gun becomes a mini smg at that point.
Website Find
I honestly think its already powerful enough. You craft it with the Annabelle rifle and a short blade right? Its a T2 gun. Its melee damage is right on par with most T1 - T2 melee weapons, I dont think it should do anymore damage. You're already getting a Gun/Melee combo for like 35-50 points which is good enough in itself that if you run out of bullets you can just stab with it and continue making points.
Mango~
Website Find

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some balance ideas Kevdu 0 53 07-30-2019, 04:00 PM
Last Post: Kevdu
  The actual way to balance the powerfists Kyuzo 2 181 06-10-2019, 09:41 AM
Last Post: Mango Smoothie
  Balance Gups WITH Boss Waves snake eyes 0 208 02-03-2019, 12:13 AM
Last Post: snake eyes