Hello PluginLibrary!

This is a sample PluginLibrary Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

...and this is the hellopl_example template.

Give members nail priority over non-members
hey, i think it would be good if members had nail removal priority over non-members, no matter the level, not that it has to be instated right now due to the fact that there are so few members, also consider re-instate grank when considering nail priority; i understand that rank was reverted to zero due to nox changes so it changed the server and so on but cading doesnt change that much and grank would allow experienced caders with less time post-rank reduction to still cade and avoid shit caders and klieners
Website Find
That wouldn't work out too well. We would then have an influx of new players trying to get member just for the ability to remove peoples nails. That would defeat the purpose of becoming a member, Which is to show that you care about the community. I think the level system is just fine.
Mango~
Website Find
I'm gonna have to go with mango on this one, the leveling system is better than people rushing for member.
Website Find
Yeah I agree
[Image: interlopers-userbar3.png]
Website Find

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Give remantled hammer attack delay again Medicus 2 163 04-29-2019, 07:29 PM
Last Post: Burrito
  break doors with one nail snake eyes 0 148 03-15-2019, 10:06 PM
Last Post: snake eyes