Hello PluginLibrary!

This is a sample PluginLibrary Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

...and this is the hellopl_example template.

Quality of Life Change for Caders
Currently when you purchase nails with points or use the resupply to receive nails you only get 2. However when you get scrap from the resupply and use that scrap to purchase nails from a remantler you get 6 nails. 2 resupply charges can either yield 4 nails or 12 nails. Many less experienced players trying to cade are unaware of this, plus a remantler may not always be around. I suggest increasing the nails from arsenals and resupplies to 6.
Website Find
Yes, I second this idea.

+1
Website Find
I never even understood why this was a thing in the first place.

I agree with it 100%
Website Find
(05-10-2019, 07:54 PM)Medicus Wrote: Currently when you purchase nails with points or use the resupply to receive nails you only get 2. However when you get scrap from the resupply and use that scrap to purchase nails from a remantler you get 6 nails. 2 resupply charges can either yield 4 nails or 12 nails. Many less experienced players trying to cade are unaware of this, plus a remantler may not always be around. I suggest increasing the nails from arsenals and resupplies to 6.
It's a great idea I think
Website Find
You get 4 nails for 4 points from the arsenal shop.
I can adjust the resupply cache amount from 2 -> 6 though?
[Image: interlopers-userbar3.png]
Website Find
I gotta say as a new cader main, I agree
Website Find
This is an awesome change! Makes it wayyy easier for caders.
Website Find
(05-14-2019, 02:02 PM)Mka0207 Wrote: You get 4 nails for 4 points from the arsenal shop.
I can adjust the resupply cache amount from 2 -> 6 though?

Thanks for the change, nice to not run outta nails hlafway through a cade
Website Find

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Change How Zombies See Your Health GrayCatTheMemeMachine 1 101 07-10-2019, 12:21 PM
Last Post: Mango Smoothie
  The talons need a change Kyuzo 2 99 07-09-2019, 01:31 PM
Last Post: snake eyes
  Change up tank song snake eyes 1 117 05-07-2019, 08:02 AM
Last Post: Mango Smoothie
  Change how Admins Pack Other's Deployables [MCC Hype] Swiss 2 250 04-03-2019, 07:05 AM
Last Post: Frostys
  Change how GP is earned Bagel™ 0 252 01-07-2019, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Bagel™
  Please change the lh weapons and boss logic HappyMan Adventures 1 413 12-07-2018, 06:48 PM
Last Post: swot