Hello PluginLibrary!

This is a sample PluginLibrary Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

...and this is the hellopl_example template.

Gravity Manipulator Attachment
An attachment that removes curvature from projectile weapons where the projectile is affected by gravity.
Instead, the projectile will travel in a straight line until it hits a surface.
Website Find
Crossbows must rise! I would love to have something like this.
Mango~
Website Find
(05-18-2019, 07:46 AM)Mango Smoothie Wrote: Crossbows must rise! I would love to have something like this.

I didn't even think about crossbows when I made this, I made this purely because I love the mine layer, but it's sometimes hard to set mines on distant ledges. xD Crossbows would be pretty sexy though; the attachment might have to be on the pricey side.
Also I wanted a new attachment because the attachment menu only has four items, and I also wanted something that affected the mine layer (at first I was thinking something to increase the explosion radius).
Website Find
That makes sense, I don't use the mine layer that often so it didn't cross my mind Tongue. But yeah, it should cost 23? I don't know. Also, I think the other mine layer paths need a buff. The inferno path is obliviously superior in every way and the laser path is pretty trash.
Mango~
Website Find
I dig this idea, could even be a higher tier trinket if not an attachment. I think it would encourage more people to use weps like the crossbow and slinger
Website Find

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)