Hello PluginLibrary!

This is a sample PluginLibrary Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

...and this is the hellopl_example template.

A New Trait for Shooters
Currently there are no traits that directly benefit players primarily using ranged weapons to kill zombies. I think it would be good to aid a trait that's only relevant to shooters, such as carpenter is for caders and surgeon for medics. Although I think it's important not to make a new trait seem essential (like how carpenter is essential for anyone cading).

My suggestion is a "Recycling" trait that costs maybe 5 or 10 worth and every 3rd or 4th missed shot it returns that ammo to you. Eg. you deal no damage with 4 smg shots and so you get 1 smg ammo back. This should only be for the firearm weapons. I don't know programming so this idea might be dead to begin with as it could be very difficult to implement, but otherwise it could be a nice trait that benefits new players.
Website Find
I like the idea of returning ammunition, but it might be easier if it's a percentage change per shot rather than counting shots; perhaps a 5 to 10% chance?
~Swiss
Website Find
Yes, I think a percentage that gets applied to every shot would work out better. So if you fire one shot and miss, it has a % - % chance to return back to you magazine. This could also be applied to the remantler as a trinket if the worth perk doesn't work out.
Mango~
Website Find
(06-03-2019, 02:16 AM)Medicus Wrote: Currently there are no traits that directly benefit players primarily using ranged weapons to kill zombies. I think it would be good to aid a trait that's only relevant to shooters, such as carpenter is for caders and surgeon for medics. Although I think it's important not to make a new trait seem essential (like how carpenter is essential for anyone cading).

My suggestion is a "Recycling" trait that costs maybe 5 or 10 worth and every 3rd or 4th missed shot it returns that ammo to you. Eg. you deal no damage with 4 smg shots and so you get 1 smg ammo back. This should only be for the firearm weapons. I don't know programming so this idea might be dead to begin with as it could be very difficult to implement, but otherwise it could be a nice trait that benefits new players.

I say it should be called Mulligan, if it gets added. But I like this idea with a percentage chance.
Website Find
A percentage chance works as well, I just like it less because I'm not a fan of random elements.
Website Find

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New trait idea - EVADE Plastic Lemmon 2 188 02-23-2019, 09:39 PM
Last Post: Plastic Lemmon
  New Trait: Retractive snake eyes 1 146 02-19-2019, 01:06 PM
Last Post: Mka0207