Hello PluginLibrary!

This is a sample PluginLibrary Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

...and this is the hellopl_example template.

Sentinel Heal Field Emitter
As the title implies, this would be a deployable similar to the repair field emitter in which it would emit a healing pulse that would heal players in the general vicinity. This would be useful to have next to a melee cade so medics wouldn't have to get in the line of fire trying to heal players.

Cost -  60

Ammo Type - Medical

Maximum Ammo Capacity - 300

Ammo Drain Rate - 10 med ammo per pulse  

Heals - 5 

Time before each pulse - 5 seconds

Up-gradable effects via the remantler - 

Path 1 - Increased healing and range by ?%

Path 2 - Increased range. Uses less med ammo but, increased cooldown time.
Mango~
Website Find
A medic deployable would be interesting and I really like the two remantle paths you suggested!
Website Find
Thank you! I been trying to get a "Medic deployable" of some sort implemented for a while. I feel that medics have too little at their disposal. So, I hope that this can help them out.
Mango~
Website Find
I like it, but would healing be divided? If it's 10 per pulse, it would only be able to heal players up to a combined 10 HP.
Perhaps instead of dividing the 10 health, it will give the full 10 to the lowest player every pulse.

For example:
Myself = 50 hp
Mango = 35 hp
Medicus = 70 hp

Mango would be healed first twice until he's above me, then we would be healed in turns starting with me until we're both above Medicus, then we'd all be healed in turns until we're all full.
(Otherwise two of us would get 3hp and one would get 4hp.)
~Swiss
Website Find
(06-03-2019, 03:03 PM)[MCC Hype] Swiss Wrote: I like it, but would healing be divided? If it's 10 per pulse, it would only be able to heal players up to a combined 10 HP.
Perhaps instead of dividing the 10 health, it will give the full 10 to the lowest player every pulse.

For example:
Myself = 50 hp
Mango = 35 hp
Medicus = 70 hp

Mango would be healed first twice until he's above me, then we would be healed in turns starting with me until we're both above Medicus, then we'd all be healed in turns until we're all full.
(Otherwise two of us would get 3hp and one would get 4hp.)

No, that would defeat the purpose of an emitter which is to heal all players in its radius at the same time. About the med ammo being divided. The emitter would just take the 10 med ammo to emit one pulse. That pulse has a static heal. No matter how many players are in radius of the pulse, 1 or 100, they will get healed 5 hp. The medkit uses 15 med ammo per heal no matter what (Unless you tune it, in which it uses less med ammo but has increased cooldown). However, the player gets healed either more or less depending on the circumstances (i.e. heath package, grievous wounds, ect.) This would work like that. Except it is a mass heal in which it would affect everyone at the same time. Think of it like a med bomb that periodically goes off. We don't know how much med ammo is in a med bomb, all we know is that it can heal as many people in its vicinity. The Heal Field Emitter could have a more efficient way at transferring med ammo into heals for players, I don't know. Thanks for the ideas. Smile
Mango~
Website Find
hey wait a minute, this is my idea!
Find
Maybe toss on a path to decrease the time between pulses, possibly exchanging it for range, health restored or ammo used. (maybe taking off 1 sec initially for the expense of 3 med ammo, eventually decreasing it to 3~2.5 secs between pulses, or just cutting the heal per person by 1~2 hp, or just reducing to 75%/80% range)
Website Find

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Craftable: Medic Heal Field Thingy snake eyes 0 189 02-20-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: snake eyes