Hello PluginLibrary!

This is a sample PluginLibrary Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

...and this is the hellopl_example template.

OBJ 2nd Round
My Suggestion : Make 2nd Rounds for Objective Maps useful.

So we all know that some objective maps like day zero and dump have 2nd rounds right? We play the 1st round on an objective map and win but then there's no map rotation because we gotta play another round to waste more time.

So I was thinking, if we don't want to waste more time on those maps, we should make the 2nd round more useful if humans lose the 1st round. If humans win the 1st round, then there won't be a 2nd round and the map rotation should come up so people don't have to play it again.
Yes please! This is especially true for vertigo: NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY A SECOND ROUND IF BEAT! And with that regard, allow it to be replayed if the hteam loses (a lot of mistakes in the beginning, people recover the second round and have a plan)
Find
I'd second this.
Website Find
Yeeeeep, I hate second round OBJ's
Mango~
Website Find
I don't think there are second rounds for vertigo but nonetheless I would also love second rounds after winning the objective to go.
Website Find
(06-14-2019, 10:22 PM)barones Wrote: I don't think there are second rounds for vertigo but nonetheless I would also love second rounds after winning the objective to go.

Actually you are correct, I did recently beat vertigo (and i did not recall a second round but I left right after)
Find
Or have a vote for a 2nd round. Because for maps like vertigo its really long so even if you dont pass it that does not mean you wanna do it again.
Website Find

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)