Hello PluginLibrary!

This is a sample PluginLibrary Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

...and this is the hellopl_example template.

Resupply as redeemer
something that’s annoying as redeemer is not having any resupply charges. However, if one is a late joined, the resupply has charges from the beginning of the round, but as a zombie to redeemer you have no resupply charges. This is very problematic as you cannot make points off redeemer pistols to get a new gun at the current state of  ammo. Another suggestion is the poor pistol ammo received from resupply (14) and is a very poor amount to make points off unless hitting all head shots
Website Find
Yeah, just in general the redeemer class needs a re-work. Extra HP, more speed, maybe 50-60 more ammo for the handguns. It is very hard to profit off the redeemer class as you run out of ammo very fast are are a sitting duck while waiting for the next re-supply charge.
Mango~
Website Find
I agree with Mango. I often just get 15 points with redeemers and just buy an owens or something. They are quite underpowered with the amount of ammo that it uses. Perhaps we can up the amount of pistol ammo a resup use provides? Like 20 instead of 14? Ammo used to be a lot easier to get in previous years.
Website Find
That is also the reason I don't buy hand guns that often such as the tempest. It uses the ammo too quickly and I end up breaking even with my points.
Mango~
Website Find
Yes! Redeemers should definitely have resupply charges equal to what they would have had if they were human the whole time.

On a second note pistols have always had lower damage per resupply charge than other weapon types, except for the deagle and revolvers which are above average damage per resupply charge (for their respective tiers). This lead to the starter pistols being buffed, which I think was good, but the starter pistols still fall behind in damage per resupply charge. I think ammo is purely the problem for them and some quick maths shows that upping the ammo per charge from 14 -> 18 puts the starter pistols on par with other weapons. However peashooter is a bit above average in terms of damage per charge (with the suggested change) so maybe it would need a teeny tiny nerf? However then the deagle and revolvers become far too ammo efficient. I'm not sure if it's possible, but if those pistols could be made to use 1.5x to 2x ammo then I think such a change could work out. Then even redeemer's dualies could use like 0.75 ammo per shot to make them on par with tier 2s.
Website Find

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)