Hello PluginLibrary!

This is a sample PluginLibrary Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

...and this is the hellopl_example template.

Remove Zmaining
I have a few ways to combat zmaining here.

First remove the only can zmain once a day and make it zero.
Add a way that you cannot kill yourself before the game starts.
Let a player request a vote of if this person zmained in every one or most people select yes it will count as zmaining.
Website Find
Other people before you have said things very similar to what has been suggested here. So, I will say it again. What is to stop players from killing themselves on zombies? We already have a suicide prevention system so that you can't type !kill or kill in console before the wave begins. If everyone had a voting system this would just cause a bunch of trolling, I don't think it is a good idea. The thing with Z-maining is before the server had bots, players would willingly volunteer to play as a zombie. If you don't believe me hit f1 and check the settings and you will see a box that you can check that says always volunteer as a zombie or something of that sort. Also, Z-maining/Z-mainer is a term that gets thrown around a lot, it has a double meaning. It can mean that the player in question just enjoys playing zombie or that the player goes zombie to deliberately kill pop, and/or make players rage quit. Commonly known as a "Toxic Z-mainer". Ever since bots have been added and almost every map we play has been Nav-meshed, players have been getting increasing salty that their "easy" points are gone now that a player has joined the zombie team. So they complain about the person who volunteered (Remember, the person who volunteered is replacing a bot.) when they killed by him/her. It didn't used to be like that, we always had bosses on wave 1 because either someone would volunteer or they would get picked as a zombie.
Mango~
Website Find
A lot of people will be pissed off and its not necessary
Website Find
Mango is spot on with his points. Quite a few players genuinely enjoy playing zombie now and then. A vote system would be easily abused and it can sometimes be hard to tell like Mango also said, what happens when someone purposely dies to a zombie versus a regular player who makes a dumb mistake? If you're unlucky or make a mistake you'll probably get a vote started on you. I think it's best left to staff to identify "toxic zmaining" than to remove any playing on the zombie team.
Website Find
Humans need to get better at combating zmaining, not to try and remove it from zs just because someone whos played zs for 4 years is good at playing shade
Find

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Remove "Stay on this map" option if humans win Medicus 4 154 06-30-2019, 01:23 AM
Last Post: A Keybrand (The 14th Member)™
  Why we should remove krusty krab snake eyes 6 152 06-18-2019, 01:55 PM
Last Post: visudo20179C
  just please remove retro mall snake eyes 2 207 03-11-2019, 06:11 PM
Last Post: Revup
  [ZS] Remove Arsenal Crate Prop Collision Frostys 0 155 02-12-2019, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Frostys