Hello PluginLibrary!

This is a sample PluginLibrary Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

...and this is the hellopl_example template.

QOL update for vertigo
I just want to recommend a couple small changes to the vertigo map to make it just a little bit better.

- Swapping out the rope in the water room for a ladder that extends a little bit further down. This will make it so people can actually grab it when the water rises. (Recently the entire server lost a game to it)

- Removal of the stop in the office entirely. Just have it so players can go up through the ceiling immediately to the checkpoint.

What suggestions does everyone else have to make vertigo better?
Website Find
Sorry but we arent map developers, we cant change anything about the maps themselves besides either decompiling and recompiling them (too hard/break everything) or finding newer versions and as far as i know theres no versions compatible with those changes
Find
Just grab and extra prop for the rope part. The office parts seems fine so I don’t see any point in changing it.
~Kyuzo
Website Find

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  not gut out cading update of almost everything it had snake eyes 0 60 05-04-2019, 11:49 AM
Last Post: snake eyes