Hello PluginLibrary!

This is a sample PluginLibrary Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

...and this is the hellopl_example template.

Buff 'Seditionist' Handgun
Lightbulb 
For a Tier 4 weapon, Seditionist Handgun is very weak, doing 53 damage to zombies, otherwise, the bullets penetrates through zombies, nothing wrong, But it should be a little bit more accurate to compensate the low bullet damage. c:

First Suggestion: Make it tier 3, then the "Refined Subscope" trinket would help it a lot;

Second Suggestion: Make a "Modified" option on remantler, it will be a little bit more accurate but with no pierce damage;

Third Suggestion: Keep only one upgrade option on remantler, but Honed and Perfected also increase the weapon accuracy.

Thank you for paying attention and also sorry for any orthographic mistakes, still learning xD

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Website Find
I have never used that weapon so I can't really add my input on how to improve it. If it is fully automatic then 53 damage is right in that range for that weapon as a T4. But if it not, then I would say that a damage buff would indeed be the way to go.
Mango~
Website Find
Seditionist is semi-automatic, I think the damage is understandable, 'cause of the bullet penetration through zombies. But one of seditionist ingredients to craft is a deagle, and deagle does 57 damage, counting too that you can make deagle even more accurate.
Website Find
I can put my input on this since I’ve used it before and it’s horrible. I recommend a damage buff and increase it’s accuracy. It needs to be better than the deagle because it is a higher tier and it overall makes no sense that the deagle is better. Even though it pierces it still really is bad.
~Kyuzo
Website Find
The whole gimmick of the seditionist is the pierce. You shouldn't be shooting single targets because of the low base damage. You should be shooting into blobs of zombies to maximize the weapon's value. Can't really say much more because I am banned from the server and can't test the weapon for myself.
Website Find
about your ban, very sad. anyway, that's why I mention the damage is understandable, due the pierce damage. otherwise it should be more accurate.
Website Find

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shade buff Negan 1 21 3 hours ago
Last Post: Voodootoo
  Marksmen buff Kyuzo 0 36 07-17-2019, 09:38 PM
Last Post: Kyuzo
  Ender shotgun buff Kyuzo 6 102 07-16-2019, 06:14 PM
Last Post: Kyuzo
  Gauss Cannon Buff Kyuzo 2 59 07-16-2019, 04:02 PM
Last Post: Mango Smoothie
  Medic buff Taylor Swift 1 62 07-03-2019, 04:24 PM
Last Post: Burrito
  Buff kleinermare ✘² 3 153 06-21-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Mr.ROFLMAN
  A teeny tiny little buff to the T6 disc pulse weapon that is much needed InevitableTruth 0 54 06-20-2019, 02:36 AM
Last Post: InevitableTruth
  Mine Layer Laser Path Buff [MCC Hype] Swiss 1 75 06-09-2019, 07:35 PM
Last Post: snake eyes
  Buff the LH quaker Shazam 0 148 03-20-2019, 03:55 AM
Last Post: Shazam
  Buff zapper Player1 2 441 12-11-2018, 09:35 PM
Last Post: dvo