Hello PluginLibrary!

This is a sample PluginLibrary Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

...and this is the hellopl_example template.

Removal of blood armor
I suggest that blood armor is completely removed along with all blood armor trinkets and items. I also think that all health trinkets should be removed. This would leave only a few traits in the defensive category such as force dampening emitter and the one that makes you do less poison damage. In its place kevlar could be added. Kevlar would function as..
  • armor that would add 30 extra "hp" before you took any damage
  • it would be purchasable from the arsenal for 15 points
  • you would be able to repair it for 5 scrap once before it broke completely and you would have to buy the armor again
  • poison damage does not affect the armor and would eat away at your hp

I believe that this is the first step towards removing trinkets and going back to a system of traits and attachments.
<p><br></p>
Website Find
blood armour was only useful when skill tree was still around, now its kind of a useless gimmick
Website Find
I agree that blood armour should be removed as it is a useless trinket taking up space that could be used for new content.

If blood armour is removed, while their at it, they should also go through all the other trinkets and remove any useless ones too to clean up that menu, like the one that gives 10x breathing time underwater.
Website Find
WHAT! remove oxygen tank! that is so useful on the pool map we HAVE to keep it.
- Literally just a Signature
Website Find
i must go with lime here we need it
Website Find
Smile 
(08-06-2019, 05:03 PM)Alguy Wrote: I agree that blood armour should be removed as it is a useless trinket taking up space that could be used for new content.

If blood armour is removed, while their at it, they should also go through all the other trinkets and remove any useless ones too to clean up that menu, like the one that gives 10x breathing time underwater.
Health trinkets and health traits cannot coexist. Kevlar would be a replacement for blood armor and health trinkets.
<p><br></p>
Website Find
(08-06-2019, 06:48 PM)Literally just a Lime Wrote: WHAT! remove oxygen tank! that is so useful on the pool map we HAVE to keep it.

(08-07-2019, 12:25 PM)potato66dood Wrote: i must go with lime here we need it

Ok the oxygen tank might have not been the best example of a useless trinket but there are definitely other trickets in the remantler that are completely useless and should be removed.

On the Kevlar topic though I think that would be a nice replacement for the current health trinkets/traits and also be more balanced than the permanent health increase we can currently get.
Website Find
I think a change like this would be good, because if you had to continuously buy it if you lost it, you aren't encouraged to take damage. It'd be a good cost trade off. The cost being some points with the potential reward that you may live if caught in a bad spot. I haven't articulated my point very well, but I hope anyone reading understands what I'm getting at with permanent vs non permanent upgrades and that I think more items towards the non-permanent end is better fitted to ZS.
Website Find

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)