Hello PluginLibrary!

This is a sample PluginLibrary Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

...and this is the hellopl_example template.

RESO'S goodbye
Sad 
you know what everyone who sees this i was banned wrongfully along with so many others and i wish it did not happened but it did so i put in a ban appeal and dont worry about it i dont care anymore i give up and i am gonna leave zs and fwkzt prolly forever and gonna focus on other stuff it was a fun time while it lasted people have taught me a lot and i thank them but times are not well with me and fwkzt atm and they will never unbanned me or anyone else and so goodbye everyone in fwkzt you will never see me again maybe if everyone comes to their senses and makes it better like old times and people get unbanned you might see me but i have my doubts and yeah peace you all fun times 
bye eric 
bye spirit 
bye medic man 
bye the russian 
bye romans 
bye rofl 
bye swiss 
bye bagel 
bye semilife 
bye visudo 
bye all the community members 
and  last but not least goodbye mka 
most wont care but i do and hope you all know that 
reso is signing off Peace
<p><br></p>
Goodbye reso.
Just so you know, you will most likley be welcomed back if you make a apology and let people know you have changed. People move on, but you should try to leave on a good note next time you leave a community instead of getting P banned.
<p><br></p>
Bye Reso and hopefully you'll take a lesson or message from this.
<p><br></p>
(08-08-2019, 01:42 AM)Reso Wrote: you know what everyone who sees this i was banned wrongfully along with so many others and i wish it did not happened but it did so i put in a ban appeal and dont worry about it i dont care anymore i give up and i am gonna leave zs and fwkzt prolly forever and gonna focus on other stuff it was a fun time while it lasted people have taught me a lot and i thank them but times are not well with me and fwkzt atm and they will never unbanned me or anyone else and so goodbye everyone in fwkzt you will never see me again maybe if everyone comes to their senses and makes it better like old times and people get unbanned you might see me but i have my doubts and yeah peace you all fun times 
bye eric 
bye spirit 
bye medic man 
bye the russian 
bye romans 
bye rofl 
bye swiss 
bye bagel 
bye semilife 
bye visudo 
bye all the community members 
and  last but not least goodbye mka 
most wont care but i do and hope you all know that 
reso is signing off Peace

You forgot me Wink 

Unforunately, there's always more to the story. I only wish people like you could realize that if you expect me to have any respect towards you for leaving.

What happened in this video is unacceptable. If under any circumstance you can justify actions such as these, sorry, you're thinking from a toxic mindset. We don't need that here. Of course, people with this mindset is nothing new. There have been groups that have come and gone for years here that have done the exact same thing that just. A few examples:
  • 2015-16 - Co-owner wanted the community to follow his personal vision. Did so by forcibly exiling Mka and siliencing admins that didn't show support as well as developers he knowingly stole things from. 3-4 admins make a stand, everyone wants to tear the walls off the place. Gone as of now.
  • 2017 - Gurl Gamer recruits zombie army to do bidding against haters. Mka says one not nice thing and they want to tear the walls off the place(This has happened 3-4 times but this one is the most recent). Not gone but not here anymore.
  • 2018 - Toxic developer duo knowingly abuse the game as well as members and refuse to listen to any upper management. Gone, hope they're enjoying harassment claims filed against them. Not gone but not here anymore.
  • 2019(Our current group!) - Whether if it's a byproduct of the previous developer group, who knows; community members think it's ok to lash out against developers and intentionally exploiting the game to get the 'developer's attention'. This is apparently considered a justified reaction, so staff members start doing the same, even more obviously than community members. Developer makes one unliked change, group of staff & community members want to tear the walls off the place. Additionally this group preferred community platforms such as Discord to rant rather than actually providing good feedback to even attempt communication with the developers. Then act suprised when half of the staff team & development team is glad that they're gone. Most are not gone but not here anymore.
I'm glad to hear you met new people and got to learn things, it's a shame you feel that outright leaving will solve your problems. I suggest you learn to make up for your mistakes rather than running from them. You aren't helping any of the people you thanked nor are you helping yourself by cutting yourself off. If one day, you truly learn why people who are still here 'don't care' about this, that is the time in which you should return and make up for what happened.

Best of luck,
X
Wink 
(08-08-2019, 01:42 AM)Reso Wrote: most wont care but i do and hope you all know that 

Before I'm finished

huh Wink
(08-10-2019, 06:58 PM)✘² Wrote:
(08-08-2019, 01:42 AM)Reso Wrote: most wont care but i do and hope you all know that 

Before I'm finished

huh Wink
[quote pid='1494' dateline='1565487541']
X2 i want to first say i know i have said and did messed up shit and im sorry im i did most things when i was heated but i hope you all could forgive me for those but you prolly wont which is ok because i should not have done it and i deserve all the hate i get. I have left every group i was a nobody before i met you guys and then i  met you all and felt i  had people friends and family in my opinion for me. Then i ***** it up and i have nobody again now which is ok because i dont want to cause shit ever again like i did to this community and i wont cause anymore shit to a good group of people.  i will go back to being a solo gamer and try and not bother a soul again. guys also dont need to say it is ok because what i did to you all is not ok and i should have never. And im sorry MKA0207 im sorry Roflman and im sorry X2 and im sorry FWKZT and goodbye X2 and goodbye FWKZT.
[/quote]
<p><br></p>
(08-10-2019, 08:43 PM)Reso Wrote:
(08-10-2019, 06:58 PM)✘² Wrote:

Before I'm finished

huh Wink
[quote pid='1494' dateline='1565487541']
X2 i want to first say i know i have said and did messed up shit and im sorry im i did most things when i was heated but i hope you all could forgive me for those but you prolly wont which is ok because i should not have done it and i deserve all the hate i get. I have left every group i was a nobody before i met you guys and then i  met you all and felt i  had people friends and family in my opinion for me. Then i ***** it up and i have nobody again now which is ok because i dont want to cause shit ever again like i did to this community and i wont cause anymore shit to a good group of people.  i will go back to being a solo gamer and try and not bother a soul again. guys also dont need to say it is ok because what i did to you all is not ok and i should have never. And im sorry MKA0207 im sorry Roflman and im sorry X2 and im sorry FWKZT and goodbye X2 and goodbye FWKZT.

[/quote]
You can be better. You can be forgiven; you didn't murder anybody. This obstacle in the way of you becoming one with the community again isn't insurmountable. You can make your exit with all these dramatic goodbyes and theatrics and have nothing left in the end or just come back, ask for forgiveness and address the issues with yourself and with the community. If you care for FWKZT, you would come back and be a better community member than to drive off into the sunset or whatever you're trying to do here. I believe in your ability to not be a shitlord. And I'm sure many others here do as well. Rethink your decision.