Hello PluginLibrary!

This is a sample PluginLibrary Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

...and this is the hellopl_example template.

insta kill fasties and other jumpy bois
Have you ever wanted to instantly kill fast zombies, headcrabs of all type, and the bastardizine without ANY weapons whatsoever? All you need are as follows.
-Hand
-Brain
I've noticed that phasing whilst not in a prop will still make you phase. You go slower, your weapons lower (still reload), and your character goes into the 'phasing position' as I call it. You remain here for about 1-2 seconds while the game checks if your actually inside a prop, which it will then get you out of phase and you can move normally and use weapons normally again. Zombies that can jump (as a special ability), specifically the ones mentioned above, interact very strangely when you are in phase. If you are able to time the out-of-prop phase timer to exactly unphase when the zombie is touching you, then they will just instantly die. It says they either get killed by the world or they get prop killed. As far as I've seen, I'm the only one that has experienced this on a large scale in game. I've also noticed that this is MUCH MUCH easier to do when you or the zombie have a large ping difference. For example, you having 150 ping and the zombie having 20, or the other way around. Of course, its still very possible to accomplish without the large ping difference, but it definitely helps. A ping difference that is too large will obviously just get you killed and will not work either way.
Joined summer 2017, stayed summer 2018 and am now getting back into it summer 2019. Thanks guys..?
test123
Joined summer 2017, stayed summer 2018 and am now getting back into it summer 2019. Thanks guys..?