Hello PluginLibrary!

This is a sample PluginLibrary Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

...and this is the hellopl_example template.

FWKZT cading comp!
Ever put yourself in s tier for cading? Well now its your chance to show you really are the top tier cader! This sunday at 10pm est, we will be hosting the first ever cading comp! With judges from our staff team and the possibility of a live stream to forever have the moment of this event.

I, The New Romans, would like to organize this as best as possible. So with that in mind ill explain the rules. To avoid people all screaming their claims for anime, i will be assigning a random cade in v6(if this event gets well received by everyone, ill do redux next) with 7 possible locations. This leads to me creating groups of 7 per round. 7 people per round, all props not in the located areas are all up for grabs, with the end of the cading time to be the end of wave 3 where the intermission starts. most durable, shooter/hammer/melee friendly, and best design will be how our judges will be grading them out of 10. The winner will get 10,000 GP, a discord tag with " FWKZT cading comp winner", and supporter lvl 2(if you already have one, you can pass it on to anyone!). 

With the rules and everything explained id like for EVERYONE WHO IS COMPETING PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME BELOW THIS POST TO BE ENTERED SO I CAN CREATE THE GROUPS ALONG WITH THE CADING AREA YOU WILL GET. SIGNUPS WILL END ON SUNDAY AT 730 PM EST. PLEASE ONLY ENTER WITH THE INTENTION OF DOING THIS COMP ON SUNDAY AT 10PM EST.~The New Romans.
Quinton
Quint is the best Mega Man Killer, don't @ me.
I'm going to loose this shit on being rusty as *****, but ***** it, I'll take a shot. Voodootoo

-And just to clear this up, will this be held on another server to avoid interruptions (bots, zmains, trolling players, etc.)?

Something came up and I'm not going to be able to make it. Don't worry, it's nothing bad or anything, just a minor inconvenience.
Meeee
YourCasualSenpai has arrived, if Im available at that time o3o
i can make it Omicron
count me in ','
Question 
Can I join?
<p><br></p>
(08-29-2019, 01:37 AM)the new romans Wrote: Ever put yourself in s tier for cading? Well now its your chance to show you really are the top tier cader! This sunday at 10pm est, we will be hosting the first ever cading comp! With judges from our staff team and the possibility of a live stream to forever have the moment of this event.

I, The New Romans, would like to organize this as best as possible. So with that in mind ill explain the rules. To avoid people all screaming their claims for anime, i will be assigning a random cade in v6(if this event gets well received by everyone, ill do redux next) with 7 possible locations. This leads to me creating groups of 7 per round. 7 people per round, all props not in the located areas are all up for grabs, with the end of the cading time to be the end of wave 3 where the intermission starts. most durable, shooter/hammer/melee friendly, and best design will be how our judges will be grading them out of 10. The winner will get 10,000 GP, a discord tag with " FWKZT cading comp winner", and supporter lvl 2(if you already have one, you can pass it on to anyone!). 

With the rules and everything explained id like for EVERYONE WHO IS COMPETING PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME BELOW THIS POST TO BE ENTERED SO I CAN CREATE THE GROUPS ALONG WITH THE CADING AREA YOU WILL GET. SIGNUPS WILL END ON SUNDAY AT 730 PM EST. PLEASE ONLY ENTER WITH THE INTENTION OF DOING THIS COMP ON SUNDAY AT 10PM EST.~The New Romans.
Kevdu
I'm in
bruh im ready
<p><br></p>