Hello PluginLibrary!

This is a sample PluginLibrary Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

...and this is the hellopl_example template.

(Accepted) Ban Appeal
- Steam Name A Keybrand (Light + Darkness)

- Steam Profile https://steamcommunity.com/id/LightKeyblade

- Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61955956

- Where were you punished? FWKZT Discord and Mall

- Who punished you?: visudo and Mka I believe

- Why were you punished?: Toxic/Bullying Staff/Admins/Flaming the community and causing drama

- Do you have proof that supports you?: No

- Do you have witnesses to your punishment?: I don't know when it exactly happened but between July-August.

- Is there anything else you want us to consider?: Yes. I am Keybrand's cousin, I would like to apologize for what Keybrand has done to harm the community's staff/admin team and higher. When I came back from visiting relatives for a month, I notice something was different on Keybrand's discord that he left me a note saying he wanted to give up life and didn't want anyone to stop him (Both me and him shared one account since you know we had this computer together but now he gave it to me.) I know you might think I'd do the same that Keybrand did but I actually adapted to the changes, I didn't know why he didn't since he just liked to use weapons that were unbalanced like melees and broadside. So skipping that, I wanted to make an appeal saying I'm sorry for everyone that Keybrand harassed in the past events and before he got banned, and thought I would make it up to you for anything that you want, but most importantly, I just want to have fun and not harass other people for what they do but now he got banned for those two reasons. Visudo if you read this, I want to apologize to you for Keybrand harassing/insulting you when I was gone. Thank you for whoever reads this, I just want everyone to understand what happened and why I want to come back.

EDIT: Keybrand came back after 3-4 days, knowing what could happen if he commited suicide. He wants to apologize to everyone he harassed in the community, and doesn't want to cause drama and attack staff team ever again. So please, don't be too harsh on him since he wants to change who he is now, and leave the past behind him, meaning he wants to come back to FWKZT.
Approved. I accept your apology Keybrand. I truly believe that you can be one of the better people in the community. Everyone has bad times, and I understand that you might not have meant everything that you have said in the past. That being said, please do not make me regret this decision. You were given several changes in the past, so consider this your last one. We might not be making ZS what you want it to be, but myself and the other dev-team/staff/admins want the gamemode to be the best for everyone.

I will shorten your ban until the end of this week. As for discord, I can't guarantee that you will get unbanned there. That is a decision that other admins and I will have to make collectively, and is dependent upon how you behave once unbanned and how long it takes for some to win back your trust.

I'm glad you are doing ok, and will hopefully enjoy playing zs with you soon.

-visudo
<p><br></p>
Case Closed
[Image: b_560x95.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (denied) ban appeal cabam 1 260 11 hours ago
Last Post: Mka0207
  (Accepted) Can’t cade A=?ጥBቁCርD አEንFድG 1 50 09-17-2019, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Captain Chewbacca
  (Denied) Ban Appeal szavak 1 212 09-17-2019, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Captain Chewbacca