Introductions

This topic contains 11 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by SleepyBevan SleepyBevan 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

X
    Keymaster

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the new forums, feel free to stop by and say hello once you’re able. Currently the forum is still in development and will continue to receive additional features over time.

Introductions

Since we’re starting from scratch, I’ll be the first one to introduce myself for those who haven’t met me before.

My name is X. I am currently a co-owner of FWKZT along with being a developer for basically anything under fwkzt.com.

My day-to-day work often has me using HTML,CSS, and Javascript but I also have experience with PHP, MySQL, server management and even light experience in creating SWEPS for the community servers as well.

dvo
    Participant

my name is dvo, or y’know, you can call me jose lol

I play way too much League, Garry’s Mod and osu!, from time to time, I would get bored of these games and randomly find a game in steam or on the internet and play that until I get bored of that game (it’s going around in a circle)

I stream too! When I get bored, I would stream here @ https://www.twitch.tv/therealdvo

Also, I have a youtube channel where I upload the best content possible with a very successful youtube series called “pinnacle of human race”, which you can watch here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaoU7PGZ0Jg

I’m very friendly (i think) and open to having new friends, so if you see me in the discord or the server, don’t be afraid to talk to me and shoot me a friend request (:

Mka0207

Hello.

switch
    Keymaster

I am switch,
    I play zombie survival. it is fun 😉
    I dev for the main server along with jaek.

only the best

Boxsnake
    Boxsnake
    Participant

I’m boxsnake
    I am the biggest complainer as said by mka lol
    90% of my 2000 or so hours of Gmod are on zs
    I try hard but suck at it feels bad
    Loving the fourms
    Hope to talk to y’all more

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

http://i.imgur.com/XWJkPNN.jpg

Maxwell
    Maxwell
    Participant

I’m Maxwell, my old name was PulsoUmbrio, been around FWKZT for 3 years or so.
    I’m Peruvian, a dota 2 player, I like anime and i’m a web developer.
    See ya around

the new romans
    Participant

ello the names romans, the new romans that is
    i am a heckin cool admin
    was once the greatest nugget main ever to live
    i have also a shitty built in laptop mic so have fun with that
    i can draw(kinda)
    the originator of the phrase viva la arbys(if you were there in the start for that then you are also heckin cool)

jaek
    Keymaster

i am jaek, a fellow seasoned survivor in the fwkzt official mall of the dead zombie survival server
    i am currently deving for the server
    if you play dancedancerevolution you are cool

ill see you again

That_Guy
    That_Guy
    Participant

Hello! I’m That_Guy. I’ve been playing Gmod for “190 Hours”, mostly Zombie Survival though. I’ve played on the FWKZT server for several months, and hope to see you on the server sometime.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi! I'm That_Guy.

ZombieExpert
    ZombieExpert
    Participant

Hello, OG zs player here.

siglings
    Participant

hello yes this is siglings
    a person who lurks and played when 24/7 abandoned mall was a thing then fell of the face of the earth to play ttt
    i like rhythm games from bemani games to weeb phone games (but osu that isn’t osumania and maybe taiko sucks)

thank you have a nice day

SleepyBevan
    SleepyBevan
    Participant

Hiya! Im SleepyBevan
    Im a long time player of ZS that hasn’t played in a hot second :p
    Excited to be playing again!
    Sleep Well, Sleepy 💜

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by SleepyBevan SleepyBevan.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.